Join us on Sunday 23rd of July for a Charity Walk up Pen Y Fan for Rhianna. We will be meeting in the car park at the bottom of the climb up to Pen y Fan at 10:30am. The route will go up the main path to Corn Du then across to Pen Y Fan. This walk is approximately 3.5miles in total and goes up to 886m at the top. The walk is child and dog friendly.
* This route starts from the Pont ar Daf car park on the A470 between Brecon and Merthyr Tydfil
* There are a couple of burger vans and some toilets at the start of the walk
* Please remember that the weather and visibility on top may be very different from your starting point. Always take appropriate equipment and clothing, check the weather forecast and walk within your abilities
* Please make sure you are physically fit enough to complete the walk
* You are responsible for your own safety
Cost: £10pp and all proceedings will go to Rhianna’s Swing.
Please Register using the buttons below then enter your donation on www.justgiving.com/rhiannas-swing
You can also get sponsored to complete this challenging walk by setting up a JustGiving page on www.justgiving.com and select Rhianna’s Swing as the charity.